Sunday, January 3, 2010

An ordinary Lifestyle

Alright Its a Sunday, a day before school reopens.I'm excited at the same time scared...I missed everyone..!Anyways, slept around 3-4 plus, couldn't sleep for no reason, but i must thank Indra for keeping me company through the night even though he was busy fishing, playing with cat n frogs and cards..He spare some time talking to me on the phone, thank u!Woke Up around 10.30 got ready to go for lunch at out aunt's place.Came home, my mum nag and nag n nag only at mi..Gosh its really irritating and she is like picking on mi, everything i do she has a say to it..Wad is wrong with MOTHERS...?This is one of the reason y i hate to be home wen she is around.Luckily she had to go for class so right now no one is at home, at least i have peace to myself...!No matter wad i still do love her!Its just an ordinary Sunday where i just laze around in my room, last day to enjoy my holiday.Right Now life is just perfect, satisfied with wad i have, single and Happy and ready to partiie..Whoo haha..Lets see how tomorrow goes ae!

Getcha guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment