Saturday, January 2, 2010

A new begining

OK Its been ages and ages since i written here so here goes...A new year has just begun, im so excited to look forward to days ahead of mi...I hope this year wont be the same as last year..well OK little updates for last year...22-25Th December went to Vietnam for a Nyaa as a group..So here are some of the photos below that was taken..







So there was some photos...
It was really a educational trip i would say, we went to the blind school and saw how they studied, i must say they are much more hardworking then we are and the way they did their work and played music instruments shows they they never give although they were blind..Nothing can stop them from doing what they want and i think that we should learn from them.Although they are blind and less fortunate then we are, they continue doing what they do and they walk around like normal people...And the most i enjoyed was watching them play music instrument..One played the guitar and the rest played their Vietnamese instruments..They really took me by surprise.So yea never look down on blind people and be fortunate with what you got..!
Alright enough on the trip already, this is a brand new year n i want things to be different.I'm gonna work towards my dreams and achieve what i want in life..I Dun want to pick up a fight with anyone or even start one, I Dun want enemies too..Well this year is kinda scary too, as half the year my attachment will begin and I'm afraid that i wont live up to everyone's expectations especially my Parents and My lecturer, Gosh Im dun think im ready for my IA.God help Me!!!
Well thats about all ive gotta say.

so will update hopefully..
pasie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment