Saturday, March 14, 2009

I LOVE THEM SO VERY MUCH



Yesterdae my class and i went to "The Cathy" to watch movie. Was like a class outing.We went to watch"Coming soon".Was like scary for me la.I Cried cause it was scary and i dunt really like scary movies...And i was the first one to run out of the theater.Hahas then after the movie we went carefour wif our ma'am and she like kinda a tour guide for us haha...i bought brownie wahhhh.....damn nice lor....so damn soft and nice.....Then we went to play arcade and took pics wif ma'am..Then one of my class mates damn bad....we past by this shop selling creps n he thought was prata n he said wah 'Brindha Prata'....wah basket sia he......hehe then we went home...anwaies nxt week onwards is like theory thrs no practical for us....gona be damn boring la.....haiz...nvm..Well im going to sleep write in wen im free...


Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment